2015-2016 Undergraduate Catalog

Final Term Grades

Final Term Grades can be viewed on the Internet through the CAMS Student portal, after the student completes their short end of course evaluation. If a student needs an official copy of their grades, they may obtain one at the Registrar’s Office by paying $5.00 for a transcript. In order to obtain a transcript, the student will need to complete the Transcript Request form.