2016-2017 Undergraduate Catalog

Outside Sources

Other Federal funds are available through such programs as Vocational Rehabilitation, Social Security, and the Veteran’s Administration. For more information, applicants should contact the appropriate agency in their community. Other private sources may be available in the student’s community. Students should check with their parents’ employers, guidance counselors, civic organizations, and/or local businesses.