2018-2019 Catalog


All class change requests or withdrawals from the University must be made through the Office of the Registrar, as stated in the Withdrawal Policy. This must be done by the dates stated in the CU Register.

Students receiving any form of financial assistance who are considering reducing their class load below 12 semester hours should first consult the Director of Student Financial Services.